Monday 28 September 2020

Red Green & Gold Seasons Greetings


 Slightly more elaborate than my previous post LOL!!
Green base cardstock, Gold card snippet, green & red card snippets, Tulip border EF unknown,  poinsettia die unknown, Gold ribbon from my stash,  Single bling from my stash of thousands, 
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson word die.

I have entered into NBUS Challenge #18

I am linking up to September Rudolph Days Challenge over at Scraps of life by Scrappy Mo!

I thought I had missed The Snippets Playground 387
but I managed to push open the gate!!!

Cheers
Maurs xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful classy and schparkly poinsettia Christmas card, Maurs! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Your card is very lovely and the colours are so pretty.
    What a very fab design and super embossing.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold additions to the traditional colours on this elegant christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful sentiment die cut. Looks great on your lovely card.

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas card Maurs - I love it. Super that you came back to play with us!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete