Monday 19 April 2021

Pearlescent Dragonfly Wishes

I have missed making my "busy" creations and this textured card was a lot of fun to do...


Mounted on a bright blue card base - the EF was imprinted years ago - borrowed from a friend - I imprinted quite a few snippets of card stock for when I wanted this image. 
I used makeup brushes with SU inks: taken with teal, pacific point, wisteria wonder & bashful blue.
SU Dragonfly dreams dies, Wishes sentiment is Creative Expressions die. 
The 3 dies inked with Dew Drop Brilliance - pearlescent lavendar  - then gone over with 
chromeoxide green fiery faber castell pencil.
All put together with foam dots - well actually I cut up the sheets the dots come in - no waste ๐Ÿ˜€

I am entering this creation into the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #401




Never before used Dies ๐Ÿ˜€


   Allsorts Challenge


Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx



8 comments:

  1. A beautifully crafted feminine creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in this weeks challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you use the sheets that the 3D dots come on.Certainly eeks out the supplies and leaves pennies for other items. I love the dragonflies on your creation.hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spied your card in the NBUS challenge and I had to stop by & tell you how happy it made me! First, dragonflies - I do hope they come "back in style" as I have about a gazillion stamps of them! Second, blue & white is my FAV colors and third, it is such a happy card! Brilliant job!! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous texture and I love the pretty colour combination and those fabulous dragonfly's x. Thanks for the tip about using the left overs from the foam dots x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Maurs! I just opened a SU parcel with a dragonfly stamps set and matching punch in - they seem to be really popular at the moment. Beautiful creatures.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete