Thursday 9 January 2014

Another year flies by....

Its my 51st birthday today [9th Jan] - its also 1 year since I started blogging...
A bit slow off the mark posting so far this year but it has been a whirlwind start spending time with friends and helping family out with their business - I will get back into it I'm sure...

For now here is the very first card for 2014...

Was asked for a birthday card for a "gay" guy turning 31.... LOL - I dont see what difference being "gay" makes however I do know that a sense of humour helps most of my friends get through the day... I used swiss dots ef, Art Stamps and brilliance back ink embossed with Hologram ep, coloured with Kaisercraft Kaiserfusion pens...

I am linking up to Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 106 - where its fun to meet up with crafty friends...

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mo! Watch out for playmates grabbing you in the Playground to give you the 'bumps' :-)

    Great card, perfect for either male, female or in between. I love the idea of picking an age and then sticking with it!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday :) Love this colourful cheeky card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Youngster, and BIG Happy 29 Birthday, and Congratulations on your 1yr Blogaversary too. Saw on Cathy's post that it was your birthday, so just had to come by & leave good wishes. You're at a wonderful age! (old enough to 'know better' and still 'young enough to do it and enjoy' whatever.....Loving this card. Great background dp and love those sentiments. Cute card. Big Hugs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy Bloggaversary, Maureen!! May you have many, many more of each!! Great card, too - for any type of person of any age!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the idea of picking an age and sticking with it! Helps keep the srinkles at bay...lol

    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to have linked to you on my post, Maureen! I miss you and hope you aren't too tired/busy/lazy to get back to cards and blogging soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete