Wednesday 3 March 2021

Hee Haw Birthday

 My baby turns 25 tomorrow...


This may seem like a jokey card - but my girl just loved the Stampin Up stamp set when she saw it as it reminds her of a donkey song she heard. Pink & Black are her favourite colours so the window frame from a left over card snippet (from a previous card) was perfect - the pink and colouring of the donkeys with Chameleon pens.  All mounted on a snippet of cream card then onto a square white card.

I just know she will love it.

I am entering into NBUS challenge #24 as I have not used the stamps before.

Stay safe & well all

Cheers
Maurs xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun design, might have to borrow the stamps lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, my favourite colours. Love the layout. May try to copy this (hope you don't mind) as I've just acquired these stamps.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete