Sunday 9 May 2021

Little Cuties



I was going to publish my Little Cuties separately - then I thought well - they are all created equally so why not just one big post...

All NBUS using Heartfelt Creations Stamped on an offwhite card snippet with Jet Stayzon ink, and coloured with derwent watercolour pencils.  

Cutie Pie Piggies
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Scallops die - cut out of the base cardstock - bows from stash


Hello Bunny
Cream tri-fold card with oval cutout
Paper Rose sentiment die

Koala Hugs
This is the only stamp out of the set I have used previously 😀
Paper rose sentiment die, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 7 die layered on top of base card

Lambkins Love
Lifestyle Crafts Scallop die - layered on top of base card, sentiment Impression Obsession die

Elephant Love
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 7- layered on top of base card, Creative Expressions sentiment die

Deer Little One
Cream square tri-fold card with cutout
Sentiment Die'sire

Raccoon Hello
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Scallops die - layered on top of base card, Paper Rose layered sentiment die

Was fun stamping & colouring this lot - I can see heaps of uses for them

I am adding these creations to NBUS Challenge #26
One of my favourite places for sharing 😀

Stay safe & well all
Cheers
Maurs xxx




 

1 comment: