Thursday 27 May 2021

WOYWW #625

Very late this week - apart from fridge delivery later today and lawyer / real estate/ builder emails to and froing - I have broken a tooth - oh my - the pain... we all have it at some point I suppose - but why is it all at once 😀 Needless to say not much crafting again. I did get to finish my ATC's and posted them off  on Tuesday so Girl's they are a bit late ...

If you want to enjoy viewing very talented people and their works you can join in at Julia Dunnit's Stamping Ground 

Here is my workspace for the week...

Using my Kitsch Flamingo and Salvaged Patina for the first time with squeezed lemonade - very pretty delicate colours - I attempted to do a couple of ATC's using Mini Pippin for the first time - not successful at all - will need to look at which ink to use for him... I wont publish my actual ATC's til next week 



I was also doing layouts of a couple of other cards for birthdays



And a little surprise arrived - I had ordered these a couple of months ago and they didnt arrive so I got a refund from Wish - and hooray they turned up - am looking forward to using these for my doggie friends 


Stay safe & well all
Cheers
Maurs xxx







10 comments:

  1. Better late than never! hope you can get your tooth fixed soon. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish is so odd. I usually forget all about the order and then it arrives out of the blue as a lovely surprise!I never quite know how long to wait before "complaining" about it not coming! A month? 2? 3?!! Be nice to see what you make with it, it's a cute set!

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you can get the tooth sorted so you are not in pain soon Maureen. Happy unexpected mail indeed. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background of colours you've got on the Pippin card - did you use a stencil? Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Hope you’re feeling better. The inking on your ATCs is lovely, I’m sure the recipients will be chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those Distress colors together. I don't have any of those reinkers, so I'll have to look for them when I go out and about to the craft stores again. Yes, I prefer reinkers because they take up less space, don't dry up, and can be used for SO many more things than just stamping, which I'm not very good at anyway.

    Your little doggies are so incredibly cute. I hope I visit when you use them. I really like the balloon. It reminds me of a Banksy balloon. Thanks for visiting me while I slept. Happy belated WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get to the dentist soon! Looks like you still managed to be pretty productive Mo, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...thank you Maurs...I have just received your beautiful ATC! Love the lattice, sparkle and pretty little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, hope you can get your tooth fixed soon! Those colours look great together. Happy WOYWW! Elle #35 this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stamps, looking forward to seeing what you make with them! I've never used Wish, but they do appear to have lots of nice things, very cheap! I nearly bought some dies. Happy Very VERY very late WOYWW?! from Me! Stay Safe, ((Lyn))#9

    ReplyDelete