Friday 26 April 2013

Kraft Blooms

Landscape or portrait - doesnt matter too much I suppose since I havent added a sentiment.
This stripey wrapping paper caught my eye and when I got it home I realised I had just the bling to go with. The flowers are also from the wrapping paper which is plain on one side...

 
Materials used: Wrapping paper, Joy! flower dies, sticker strip, bling & cardstock from stash
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx


2 comments:

  1. Like the colours, looks good with this portrait orientation :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Love the springy colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete