Tuesday 23 April 2013

Love Blooms

If anyone knows me [Cathy!!] I take just that little bit longer to get motivated - so I am surprising myself a bit with the number of cards I have made lately...

 
I raided my stash of "pre-embossed" card stock to put this one together.
And of course my Twinkling H20's came out again.
 
Materials used: Swiss dots, Elegant swirl & Field of blooms[?] ef's, Stampin Up folded ribbon, Twinkling H20's, Memory box Pastry Label die, Sentiment from Papertrey Ink, cardstock & pearls from stash.
 
I am entering into the following challenges:
 Addicted to CAS where the code word is Flower



Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Maudieroff - you've created a beautiful card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS but only CAS cards will be considered for the challenge prize.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen - wasn't quite sure if this was CAS or not... Cheers Mxx

      Delete
  2. Love the textures you have here, and the painted embossing folder looks good :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete