Monday 9 November 2020

Pink Floral Thank You

 What to do when your Big Shot fails...


My big shot has been so fantastic for the last 10 years or so - I just love it but the roller appears to be having issues now when I do intricate or large dies. As is what happened here - only half the cutting plate worked out.  Luckily - when I saw Big Shots on speacial I bought a spare - A4 size this time...๐Ÿ˜€

White card base, light pink card cut with Taylored Expressions circles cutting plate, glitter washi tape to separate the halves, an old snippet of DP for a label, some pink paper flowers & bling from my stash and a snippet of dark pink card for the Creative Expressions sentiment die.

A very feminine card compared to my last post which was very masculine!

I am linking up to The Snippets Playground Challenge #390 over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop!
A lot of lovely inspirational cards there and to use up some of the snippets we all collect is fabbo...


I am also popping this creation over at Die Cut Diva's where they have a Thanks or Thankful challenge
Note: the prize they have on offer this time around is for US Residents only - but that's no reason not to head on over  ๐Ÿ˜€


Stay safe & Well
Cheers
Maurs xxx






3 comments:

  1. Just love the partial die cutting, Maurs - looks amazing with the other half cut! Love the patterned label with the die cut sentiment too - so pretty!! So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas this month!! Linda W. Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors - feminine and so pretty. I love the panels. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card Maurs - love pink at the best of times and this is just delightful. Also, plenty of snippets used I see. I'm with you on your die cutting machine. I think that over time they tend to have less pressure, Clever girlie for having a spare to hand!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete