Friday 13 November 2020

Purple Hummingbird Birthday

 Recycling snippets....

I was inspired by the packaging that one of my new dies came in and decided it was good enough to use as a background.  It took me ages to work out what to use with it - then I received some dies in the post.

Firstly the NBUS Happy Birthday die from Creative Expressions, I cut the top half in light purple at the same time as lining up the dark purple to cut the bottom half - snippets come in handy 😁

Then I used another snippet of purple for the NBUS Hummingbird die and the NBUS Floral border die from Jeanine's Art.

I am entering to the super extended Snippets Playground Challenge #390
over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop

AND 
as I have used lots of NBUS for this creation I will enter
 the NBUS Challenge #20

Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Maurs - that's two beauties this time round. You're on a roll!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go upcycling the packaging and using both your snippets and many, many NBUS, Maurs! You've created a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often use the packaging material that come with bought goodies. Your card is lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant snippets card and congrats on repurposing your packaging!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use those snippets and what a beautiful and feminine card. I love how the packaging looks too x.

    ReplyDelete