Monday 12 July 2021

Purple Dove Christmas

I have been messing about with the idea of "Using Random Dies" - I have so many I decided I just need to grab one - at random -  at least weekly 😀  So here is my first one


Rummaging around I found Bling sheet stickers and adhered this to a card base, Paper Rose sentiment die and I believe the dove was free on a magazine cover.

I am entering this creation into the following challenges

Die cuts using snippets of white & purple

Sentiment die never before used

Its Christmas card time


Stay safe & well All
Cheers
Maurs xxx






6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the unusual card fold and the dotty paper. Great idea to pick a random die from your stash to work with, I need to give that a go (with my huge collection of stamps too, lol).
    Hugs,
    Katrina x
    (Guest Designer at Snippets Playground)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab festive card with the peace dove.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card shape. Super idea to have a random dip into stash and use whatever comes to hand. I must try that. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour scheme!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and such a good idea to do a 'lucky dip' - super way to kick start Mr Mojo!

    Apologies for being late commenting.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete