Saturday 25 May 2013

Birthday Ahoy!!!

Caught up with that pesky pirate floating around my workspace today - finally decided what colours to use...

Red, blue & black of course... again doesn't photograph well when I use black ink to stamp & clear ep - maybe I should use ultrafine ep

Materials used: Tombows, Stampin up ships, borrowed pirate stamp, Tsukineko tuxedo black ink pad, clear ep, gold kindyglitz, Stampin up Pacific Point cardstock, blue A4 paper, stickers from stash

I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation:
The Rubber Buggy Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

6 comments:

  1. Great colour combo for the Pirate, lovely fun card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pirate's card. Love the way your framed the image with the oval cutout, and added the ship details in the corner. I can't get to your google circle, but I was able to paste your name into a link, and surf over here. I don't know how to navigate the 'google circle' thing, and i'm still not seeing you in my follower's list (that is if you joined... & it's ok if you didn't!!! LOL). I've got you bookmarked, so hopefully I can get back here to check out your nifty cards. Happy weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great pirate card. One of my Grandsons is mad keen on them and would love this. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Mo, love how you fussy cut the feisty pirate and placed him in the window :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ggggrrreat job argh:) Super fun and the pirate is so cool! Thank you for playing at The Rubber Buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!!! Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete