Friday 26 February 2021

Circle Sentiment Birthday

 Using snippets of card to create is really satisfying.... as well as NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff...



I fell in love with Creative Expressions Circle Sentiments Dies - after doing a project with the Friend Die at the start of this year - I am now getting to use one of my other dies for the first time - This one is the Birthday Die. They are quite large compared to my normal dies - but it makes it all the more fun working around them.

Square white card base, snippet of white - using brushes to apply the ink (Stampin Up) and then L Design scallopped circle die for the background, snippet of pink for the Birthday die cut, then tiny flowers from my stah to finish off.

I am entering this creation in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge # 23

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #397

Seize The Birthday - This time around it is Create a Scene or Anything Goes

Stay safe & well

Cheers

Maurs xxx



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun circular sentiment1 Thanks for joining in STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Maureen - that die really is a beauty, I can see why you like it so much!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete