Friday 26 February 2021

Rose Birthday

 


Roses - such a beautiful flowers and so many colours and perfumes... just lovely.

I used one of my Chameleon pens for this one - still getting used to the art of using them but like anything practise is fun... I then used a Chameleon pen fineliner to define the edges of the petals.


Fussy cutting is becoming a lost art I fear with all of the dies now available - but I am happy to fussy cut so I get right into the image and not have a "border" around things. In this case - there is no die that I know of for this stamp 😁

Stampin Up Fifth Avenue Floral stamp, Birthday Die - Unknown, Versa Colour cube Gold Ink 
Dark Green card base, Snippets of white & pink card stock.

I am entering this creation into 

Seize the Birthday # 208-Create a Scene or anything goes



Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty rose Mo! Love the gold rose outlines on the green too. My chameleon pens are sadly neglected at the moment, one day... lol! Great work with yours and thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and that rose is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete