Sunday, 18 August 2013

Elegant Birthday

Freebie dp once again - I have heaps of it - considering I get at least 2 cards from each 6x6 sheet LOL

I used clear Kindyglitz to add sparkle and of course took the pic while its still wet as once it dries it almost disappears in photography!! I quite like this dp - and I have a stamp very similar but I don't think the paper deserved to be covered up!!

I am liking up to the following challenges with this creation

Crafts And Me Challenge #139 - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge #20 - Anything Goes sharing creativity

Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very... eminent! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this fortnight!
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete