Wednesday 4 September 2013

T for Tuesday #8

A bit late but due to PC issues...

I just couldn't resist buying another crafty magazine... this time it had some really good stamps for free - am gonna have fun playing with them - and I also grabbed a paperpad - don't need papers but it was soooo cheap.... I have already started a house card for a friend who just moved house...

That's about it this week - oh and the drink of choice is water - never seem to have enough of the stuff....

I had to move a very cranky little girl off my desk too - which is weird cos she usually doesn't go near my desk stuff... here she is giving me one of her Smokey looks.
And I checked - no little deposits this week LOL.

That's it for me this time... if you would like to join some happy crafty people for a cuppa and a chat hop on over to Altered Book Lover where Bleubeard and Elizabeth will make you feel right at home...

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx



5 comments:

  1. i always keep a glass of water close at hand.

    what a beautiful kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it hard when those supplies just jump into your basket! Smokey is very pretty. I grew up with a dog named Smokey...same color of grey.
    Happy Tuesday on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is gorgeous ! Smokey is a perfect name for her.
    And yes water water water can't get enough of it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty Smokey is, love that color. New stamps are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your host has been suspiciously absent while Smokey looks at me with disdain. Now what kind of craft magazine gives FREE stamps? Certainly none in the US, that's for sure.

    So sorry I'm late getting here. And to think I haven't even gone on hiatus yet!

    ReplyDelete