Saturday 28 September 2013

Good Luck Scene

I die cut this window a few weeks ago to see what it came out like - and it was fine but then when I decided to use it I thought how could I make it different from all the other window cards out there...
I thought it made a good doorway - through which the ocean could be seen rolling up on a pristine beach - the sort we all dream about escaping to for relaxation - it gave me a chance to use my watercolour pencils again...
 
Materials used: Spellbinders Window One die, Derwent Watercolour pencils, Aquapens, black glimmer base card watercolour paper and sticker from stash.
 
I am linking to the following challenges with this creation
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great clean and simple card! I love the pop of color on the black cardstock! The embossed sentiment looks great as well!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use this fancy window as a door! The beach scene looks lovely, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful and such a great way to use the window.
    Clever girl!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ocean view through the little door, what a great idea! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete