Monday 7 October 2013

VVR Congrats

I mentioned this two weeks ago - well I finally got around to creating it!!

Yes - Varicose Vein Removal congratulations.... what a lovely friend ... LOL - yes it is meant to be humorous so I'm hoping she likes it.... [Edit: the girl that asked for the card thought it was hilarious and is looking forward to gifting it to her friend!!]

And here is the open version...

 
Card snippet card base and stickers from stash - legs from my sick mind LOL - using watercolour pencils...
 
I am linking up to the following challenge with this creation
 
Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 93 - where a sense of humour means sooooo much LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh how clever! Love the idea you came up with.

    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - such a fun card, Maureen. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful way to showcase a Get well card. Love the pullout and the pretty lettering. Hugs & TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just seen your card as I was doing a bit of blog catching up! I saw this corker oin Pixies Playground and had to comment! I really guffawed when I saw it! So bloomin' clever!

    Hugs to you and your humour (a lot like mine)

    Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete