Friday 11 December 2020

Dashie Christmas Greetings

First request for "Daschund" cards received - I have two Dashie crosses so know them oh so well...

The Stampin Up  Ready for Christmas set had the perfect stamps for this. 
Stamped images coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils.I only used water on the daschund and then fussy cut him (I am searching for the dies to this Stampin Up set if anyone knows where I can get some at a reasonable cost 😀 - they are of course retired) - the tree was stamped with versacube in green and the table & daschund were stamped with versacube in espresso. The sentiment is a Creative Expressions die using a snippet of red card. Blue, red and clear bling from my stash.

I am adding this creation to CHNC Challenge 519

Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Superb work and love how you put this together.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete