Wednesday 2 December 2020

Heart of Gold


 I received the EF with the cut out  in a magazine I bought recently, - it is beautiful to use!

Chocolate brown kaiser card base, used the packaging from a Rose Studio die for the EF, Dandelion heart die - unknown, and a gold heart bling sticker from my stash. I mounted the EF panel with foam squares. 

You can enter 4 times per challenge but must use a die or EF!

As the EF & Dies are NBUS I am also entering into the NBUS Challenge #21
The Never Before Used Schtuff Blog is fabulous for inspiration and you can eneter as often as you like!

Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the texture. Wonderful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful texture indeed!! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete