Tuesday 8 December 2020

Happy Festivus

Not the Christmassy type? Here's an alternative...


Kraft base card, DP from my stash, fussy cut NBUS Kaisercraft pudding stamp, NBUS DieSire lower case aphabet dies, Stampin Up Celebration label dies, NBUS Chameleon pens for colouring the pudding 😀

I am adding this creation to Die Cut Diva's - Kat Scrappiness and Anything Goes challenge

I am also adding my creation over at NBUS Challenge #21 - never run out of NBUS!!!

Finally I am adding to a "new to me" Challenge - Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
December 2020 - where it is always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper! 

And just for fun here are the die negatives used as well:

 

Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx




6 comments:

  1. That pudding on your card looks good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had a trivia question at a virtual party about Seinfeld's made up holiday :) Just love your Festivus card with the pudding!! So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas!! Linda Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me think of something to eat - shame on you! LOL

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love both the "positive" and "negative" versions. How fun - 2 cards for the "price" of 1! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Festivus! I love it! Your card is so eye catching. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and wishing you a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Christmas pudding so naturally I love your card too!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete