Monday 12 October 2020

B&W Dandelions

I have started sending images of the cards I create to friends on FB when they have a birthday.

It seems to be well received - considering it costs nothing but a few minutes - and it means my creations are actually seen by more people 😍 



Black Tri-card with square front, snippets of white card from my ever growing stash.

Paper Rose Studio Dandelion die and butterfly die. Sentiment die from Creative Expressions.

Put together with craft glue and Voila!!

I am entering into the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge #19 
Never Before Used Schtuff - Enter as often as you wish - the point is to use your NBUS!


Use Your Scraps is the Theme - but It is always Anything Goes
As long as it is Birthday


Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx







1 comment:

  1. Great idea to send your real card pic to fb friends! I'm sure they'll love them. Great use of scraps on this gorgeous card too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete