Monday 5 October 2020

Olive Garden Birthday

 With snippets of Gold & Lilac this Olve card is one of the most "delicate" I have made so far!!



Square Olive card stock, White shimmer paper, snippets of gold & lilac card, Paper Rose Studio - Garden die, Happy Birthday die - unknown, Little flower die - unknown.

I am heading over to Pixie's Snippets Playground  #388 with this one!

And I just cant resist NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff!) - its challenge number 19!!

Trust everyone is staying safe & well

Cheers

Maurs xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Maurs! It's very pretty despite the olive base - which serves to accentuate the delicacy of your leaves and flowers. It's so lovely to see you playing along regularly as well.


    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Maureen. I love the gold sentiment and the design of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maurs! I LOVE the design. Your flowers are so pretty! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete