Monday 12 October 2020

Silent Night Horse

Inks used again ... 



Brown Card stock, I had the light brown card stock with the corners punched out in my snippets stash for years. When I got the Paper Rose Studio Man on Horse die (NBUS) I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I took a snippet of white card and inked it up (used the same colours as in a previous project). Always looking to use everything I possibly can. Used for the background and then cut the Silent Night sentiment  unknown - (NBUS) from it as well. 
Put it all together using craft glue.

I am entering into the following:

NBUS Challenge #19 - Never Before Used Schtuff - Enter as often as you wish - the point is to use your NBUS!


Die Cut Divas - You can enter up to 4 times per challenge 
It is actually an Autumn Challenge at the moment so my ink colours are perfect!

I am also hooking into the  Colour Throwdown #615

This week it is Orange, Black & Kraft 

Stay safe & well
Cheers
Maurs xxx








3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful Fall color sky! Thanks for playing along our October challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted this beauty at NBUS - just love it!! Gorgeous ink blending behind your man on horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your night sky - beautiful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Autumn challenge.

    ReplyDelete