Thursday 15 October 2020

Rose Shimmer Birthday

 I found these washi tapes in Kmart a little while ago - in their own cute tubes - great for storage - finally using some!!


I had an old unused square birthday card - really quite large - but the image just wasnt what I would normally use - so I re-cycled


A full square of 6x6 DP to cover the original image on both front & back.
Then I placed a (NBUS) Creative Expressions - Lisa Horton - Teardrop Daisies die cut in black card stock on top - adhering at the edges only. I used the (NBUS) rose glitter washi tape around the side of this. and added pink bling from my stash. Cut a label die - source unknown - from a snippet of card - matching the colour to the base card as closely as I could. The (NBUS) Kaisercraft happy birthday die was the last thing to add.

I am entering into Sieze the Birthday #201 - Use Your Scraps
or Anything Goes as long as it's Birthday & you can enter 3 times per challenge  😀


As I have again used lots of NBUS (Never before used Schtuff)
I am also entering into the NBUS Challenge #19

You can enter as often as you wish - the point is to use your NBUS!

Stay safe and well

Cheers
Maurs xxx






2 comments:

  1. Well, I am so glad you used what you had and repurposed it for a new card! Clever design and clever us of using what you have! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Maurs! I LOVE the patterned paper with the black die-cut daisy front. Really striking together. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete