Monday 12 October 2020

Sunny Birthday Wishes

 I used some of my Inks for the first time in 5 years on this one.



Brown card stock used for another project created the circle in the front of this card and I thought well what do I do now...

I have lots of NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) and decided on a filigree octagonal die - which from memory I received free in a magazine!

I used snippets of white card and ran my paintbox inks over the card.  

I have had the paintbox for years and years 

I was very surprised they didnt crumble in my hands: 

Once the ink was dry I die cut the filigree die and the Creative Expressions sentiments die.

Placed them - adhered with craft glue. Then using yellow bling from my stash finished them off.

I am entering into the following:
Seize the Birthday - #201  - Use your scraps - I have used Scrap paper for the die cuts


NBUS Challenge #19 - Never Before Used Schtuff - Enter as often as you wish - the point is to use your NBUS!

I hope everyone is staying safe & well

Cheers
Maurs xxx 



3 comments:

  1. I love when a product that you buy years ago still works! I get surprised all the time with ink pads that I think should be dry ass a bone. Anyways, this came out lovely and I think because you put it on brown it really made it pop! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mo and the ink pad is a legend lasting so long lol! Love the autumn tones in this one and thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumn colours on this card, Maurs! Isn't it great that the paint was still good to go after 5 years. :) Gotta love that! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete