Monday 12 October 2020

Citrus Get Well

 So named from the 3 citrus colours used - Lemon, (Dark) Lime & Orange 😀



The last few months have been sorting and organising my craft space / office - working from home means I am in this room more than any other nowadays. 
Finding lots of forgotten stash - plus buying heaps more after a hiatus of almost 5 years has been so refreshing and my creative juices are flowing.
Focus lately on just my dies and some EF - but am heading towards my stamps and inks in the coming weeks - I find creating with dies so quick - stamps take a little more concentration 😎

Oatmeal Tri-Card base with oval face - the brown background is packaging from die from Paper Rose Studio - I hardly ever throw decent sized card away!
Flower die is Tim Holtz, Dragon fly die is Fancy That, Butterfly die is from a Creative Expressions set.
Get well sentiment die is also from Creative Expressions.

Not enetring into any challenges with this one - Just using my blog to be creative

Stay safe and Well
Cheers
Maurs xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment