Sunday 25 October 2020

Purple Dreamcatcher Birthday

 Texture Galore...


Had a lot of fun with this one - using an inkpad to do lots of colouring.
I started with a light green base card, and added the textured EF in white.
Next I had a circle die cut out in my "snippet pile" from a previous project and it was bright yellow!
So I decided purple was the colour to go with - 
Then things got a bit messy 😁


Had to go and thoroughly wash my hands at this point!

As I had dream catcher dies I then decided that this circle suited that perfectly.
Once all done it took me ages to decide on plain white sentiments - I tried black, purple, green, yellow - but good old white came to the rescue.


I am also adding this card to NBUS Challenge #19


Items Used: 
NBUS - Kaisercraft EF 
NBUS -Kaisercraft - Floral Dreamcatcher (Found the info 😀)
NBUS - Kaisercraft - Dreamcatcher die feathers used
Versa Magic Purple Hydrangea Chalk Ink Pad
Faber castell Mauve pencil on feathers
Happy - Creative Expressions Die
Birthday - Paper Rose Studios Die


Stay Safe & Well
Cheers
Maurs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great textured panel on your card, and white definitely works for the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with our texture challenge at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete