Monday 5 October 2020

Snowflake Wands

 Borrowed the Memory Box Telluride Snowflake die from a GF - oh my I love it. One of those cut in / cut out dies and I loved the results.


I used the die on white leftover packaging and realised the die left a perfect hole of the die so then I got creative. I cut the image from purple cardstock - placed a shiny pink sheet of paper behind the image - then placed the white die cut into the space and voila!!! I thought it looked so pretty - I added a pink bling crystal to the centre and cut the white word die - Creative Expressions Sue Wilson word - from the same white packaging.

I am entering card number 1 into the CHNC challenge 510 over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge. So many pretty and inspirational cards.

Card number 2 uses the cut out from the above purple card - see 2 for 1....


This time I just placed the die cut and added clear crystal bling along the wand and centre of the snowflake onto a cream card base. The Creative Expressions Sue Wilson word die is cut from a snippet of darker purple card with a tiny crystal bling for the dot on the I.

Once again I wasnt thinking about editing the photo but I don't think there is anything wrong with showing off some of my craft room ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Hope you are all staying safe and well

Cheers
Maurs xxx

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right that pink , white and purple looks gorgeous. Love that die and what you have done with it xx

    ReplyDelete