Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birthday Dragonflies

I started with some newly bought designer paper from Kaisercraft that reminded me of some Japanese paper my sister used a while ago... its not the same  but I glean inspiration wherever I can - throw in a borrowed Stampin Up Dragonfly stamp and start running...

Well once I coloured the dragonflies with H20's I found they were too bright for the dp so I then coloured some of the dp with H20's to make some of the fronds it darker - its ok I think... then a Memory box label die also coloured with H20's sticker and base card from stash...

 
And her is an image to show how the dp looked before I coloured it...

 
Now that I think of it the dp looks like some old faded wallpaper from decades ago LOL...
 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
 
Simon Says Stamp and Show - use a stamp on your project
 
Sister Act Card Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I like the coloured dp much better! Cute dragonfly too! Will it be there when I come up on Friday? hint hint LOL Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maureen, you clever little sausage! Fancy colouring the DP even - brilliant idea :) And the dragonfly is beautiful.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference a little h20 makes. I have a dragon fly stamp but shame on me have yet to use it. Other projects keep coming up and like a dragonfly I keep flitting about!!. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet vine background for your playful dragonflies. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete