Tuesday 23 July 2013

Criss Cross Strips

Card #3 using my off cut strips... quick and easy for a masculine birthday...

Not the first time I have used this  technique arrangement - basically like pick up sticks and glue them down... Memory box label die, card base and sticker from stash...

I am linking up with the following challenges using this creation

Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground week 82 - did I miss the trampoline opening day yet???

Pin And Tack - Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #11 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

6 comments:

  1. COOOOOOOL! Love it. Fab idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant use for using up strips. Just off to cut some more up !!
    Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever idea Mo :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and a really clever way to use up those little snippetty strips we all seems to end up with! Even so, it probably took you quite some time to cleverly interleave (my big word for today!) all the strips.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Maureen, what a delightful way to use your snippets! I so loved "pick up sticks" when I was a kid, so thank you for the memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use up snippets! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete