Sunday 21 July 2013

Blue Baby

Blue baby card this time and its mostly dimensional stickers... on blue card stock and added sentiment using alphabet stickers...

 
I really like the frame stars and nappy pins but the baby is a bit weird - so I am linking up to Shopping our Stash challenge #110 - where the theme is to use your strangest or weirdest purchase...
 
Oldie but A goodie Challenge - you have to use something more than 6 months old -  my stickers are years old...
 
Make It Monday - sharing creativity
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting card! I think I agree with you. The things we acquire ay?!! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (weirdest!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! This is such a cute card! I love the frame and the dimensional stickers. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete