Thursday 25 July 2013

Single Stem Trio

Using another borrowed stamp I made the below 3 cards - if you have OCD - look away now...

 
I decided that I liked the look of the mats uneven and as I progressed though each card they got more and more exaggerated... my fave - the yellow card...
 


 
Materials used: Stampin Up Heartfelt Thanks image, versamark cube inks, card stock and stickers from stash...
 
I am linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge 55 - the inspiration photo is Happy Birthday in candles...
 
Fab n Funky Challenges #180 - Make it a set
 
Seize The Birthday - Month long Anything Goes Birthday Challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

9 comments:

  1. Great cards! Ha, ha - laughing as mine always seem to end up uneven anyhow so maybe I ought to try this, very effective! A real splash of sunshine :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it such a beautiful delicate flower stamp! Love the citrus colours, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely CAS cards and I like how you have made each one slightly different. This would make a gorgeous stamp set. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Mo, I must be a bit OCD though!! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp and as I have had a glass or two of wine tonight they look perfectly straight to me. Hic. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, very funny, Maureen! I have a bit of that kind of OCD, and a whole lot of my kind of OCD (Organized Craft Disease), but I didn't have to look away for a sec. Your set of cards is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully elegant cards. Thanks for joining in at Fab N Funky
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely cards, Maureen. The colours are so inviting and your stamp is gorgeous. I did chuckle at your OCD comment!

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. We have a great new challenge launching tomorrow - be sure to stop by.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete