Friday 12 July 2013

Shades of Honeycomb

Less is More has a Shades of Grey Challenge this week and I finally got my act together to make a  creation to enter into the challenge - there are only 20 hours left so I did leave it a bit late...

 
Material used: Fancy That Hexagon Wallpaper die, snippets of grey and silver card stock, black base card and sentiment sticker from my stash...
 
I am also linking up to the following challenges with this creation
 
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes
 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by... Mxx

6 comments:

  1. Just love all those hexagons!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, Maureen! Striking and fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card. Nice! Saw this on Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the honeycomb design! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is soooo elegant. I love it. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete